Going offline

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rescue

Reaction score
Boys and girls, sorry to be a pain in the neck, but due to me having mine removed (the pain that is) I won't be on line for a week or so. If any of you are in the vicinity of Westmead Private Hospital over the Easter break and are really that bored, feel free to drop in and visit [not the 28th that surgery day]

I'll get SWMBO to post the room number...Hopefully after this trip I'll be able to get back on the tracks....

BTW if anybody is planning a purchase from ARB hold off for a couple of weeks, their star new employee (assuming they make the right decision) might need to hit the ground running with some stellar sales figures....

:popcorn1:

Boys and girls, sorry to be a pain in the neck, but due to me having mine removed (the pain that is) I won't be on line for a week or so. If any of you are in the vicinity of Westmead Private Hospital over the Easter break and are really that bored, feel free to drop in and visit [not the 28th that surgery day]

I'll get SWMBO to post the room number...Hopefully after this trip I'll be able to get back on the tracks....

BTW if anybody is planning a purchase from ARB hold off for a couple of weeks, their star new employee (assuming they make the right decision) might need to hit the ground running with some stellar sales figures....

:popcorn1:

G'day rescue,

All the best mate, my wife and I have just returned home today to Coffs Harbour from the Wesley hospital in Brisbane after more bowel test's.

PS, I hope everything goes fine for you and your family!

Regards,

Paul (RLI)
:rambo:

Latest posts

Back