Lift after Lift???

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DaveNorthQLD

Reaction score
G'day all, Dave here,

In the last few months have purchased a D40 '07 model, 2.5L Diesel. It was originally a cabinet makers ute, steel drop side tray, with modded 2" EFS lift in the back. I paired that with 2" in the front, of EFS as well, to keep it uniform, so to speak. This managed to raise, and level, making it look quite satisfactory.

When purchased, it had stock plastic front end and alloy nudge bar. After the front lift, I have since upgraded to TJM Outback Deluxe Steel Bar with 9500LB winch. My issue now is, with the extra weight of bar and winch in the front, my new truck is nose-dive mode SIGNIFICANTLY!!!

Without extensive knowledge or experience in this area, I call for help or suggestions.

I have been looking at coil strut spacers as the most economic option, however have heard when fitted sometimes other mod's need to be undertaken. The new front lift cost $800 alone, so replacing with something else is out of the question.

Any ideas or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thankyou in anticipation...

put a bigger set of contant load coils on the efs struts on the front to level it back out.

Latest posts

Back