D40 Standard height

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NavRon

Reaction score
I am about to do a minor lift on my 2013 D40 Navara ST and I believe that the NSW motor authority (RMS) require notification of the specific amount of lift. Unfortunately I do not know the standard suspension height as I bought my Navara with steel bull bar, towbar and canopy. With those bits attached, I suspect that I lost maybe one centimetre, front and rear, but that is just a guess.

Does anyone know what the standard figures are or can anybody with a standard unit (2013 or later) measure it for me. I will be most grateful to get the measurement from lower wheel rim edge to guard lip, through the axle centre. I can calculate the official measurement by subtracting the radius of the 17 inch rim.

Hope that someone can help.

thanks
NavRon

I think it's around 500mm mark but someone will come along who will know. I do know that it is not a set height but there is a 10mm tolerance. As just about every truck will be different.

Another thing is the height is measured from the center of the axle to the to the top of the arch opening or lip. This way takes out any rim/tyre variations.

here you go, hope it helps!
image.png

There is a page on the RMS website that gives the official figures. I posted it years ago, can't remember it now. Gives the official compliance figures as provided by Nissan for certification.

Latest posts

Back