9" LED Spotties

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just ordered a set of the LED 9" spotties.
Hopefully they are as good as everyone says.
My 7 " Narvas are pretty good on the Nav so can always go back if they don't live up.

Gday

I put a set of them on the wife's cruiser when we had. Ridiculous amount of light. The only draw back I found was the large puddle of light reflecting back from the road directly in front of the car. Other than that we were very happy with them too.

As a side note to truck driving lights, the small family owned company I worked for ran great whites. The ones with the single led at the back. Insane distance. The smaller ones actually went further than the bigger ones. Whereas the bigger companies I have worked for all had crappy old halogens like bods mentioned and were quite ridiculous considering how much night time driving we did.

i have Hella ralley spotties and put a HID kit in them a couple of years ago. I brought a pair of Kings led spottiers and installed them...... I took them out 5 min later and put my Hellas back in as i was very disappointed the light out put compared to the HIDS.
just my 2c

cheers Justo

I found the 9' LED's quite good.
Tried them out last weekend.
Usable distance is about 200 - 300 meters but show a bit more in width.
Colour is obviously bright white.
I am happy with them, I mean, do you really need to see 500 meters down the road?

With hids it's more like 2km, not 500m... But they don't have the spread that LEDs have...

Sent from my 5042G using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back