Boost Guage Installation Help STX550

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The YD25 picks it up on the cold side of the intercooler. I'd have thought the 550 would be similar? Probably the most stable place to get the data from.

Hey mate just wondering if you'd found a spot to connect the sensor to?? I'll be giving the manual a full going over to see what hoses are around but after looking around the intake manifold they are actually quite scarce considering how many hoses are thrown everywhere.

I'm about to install a home made EGT and boost gauge and once I have the small plastic box for the lcd screen I'll be installing it all.

Hey mate just wondering if you'd found a spot to connect the sensor to?? I'll be giving the manual a full going over to see what hoses are around but after looking around the intake manifold they are actually quite scarce considering how many hoses are thrown everywhere.

I'm about to install a home made EGT and boost gauge and once I have the small plastic box for the lcd screen I'll be installing it all.

send your email address to me at [email protected] and ill send you some photos

Boost readings should only be taken after intercooler on cold side.
You will get a drop in boost across intercooler and not get correct reading.

Yeah I agree.. but it's not my rx7 it's just the truck. Yeah has tune and piping / intake upgrade but if gauge is just for looks it's a good set up

Latest posts

Back