Loss of our music icons

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

happy john

Reaction score
Very sad to see the recent passing of George Martin. I guess we need to look at what shaped our upbringing and how we use music as a tool for relaxation. The loss of Robin Gibb, Glen Frey and many more have come to soon. As most would know George was a very clever man that made the Beatles what they became.

The Beach Boy's the stones and Frankie Vallie all competed for a number 1 record, all of that would never of hapened without George pushing them harder. This little gem shows George and Brian Wilson (beach boy's founder and falsetto singer), together working on one of the best love songs created.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CnVyCuc9_P8

Last edited:
Let's not forget David Bowie, Frank Sinatra Jr (yes, son of Frank Sinatra), Paul Kantner (Jefferson Airplane), Keith Emerson (Emerson, Lake & Palmer), Maurice White (Earth, Wind & Fire) and Natalie Cole (daughter of Nat King Cole).

Sad times.

Very sad to see the recent passing of George Martin. I guess we need to look at what shaped our upbringing and how we use music as a tool for relaxation. The loss of Robin Gibb, Glen Frey and many more have come to soon. As most would know George was a very clever man that made the Beatles what they became.

The Beach Boy's the stones and Frankie Vallie all competed for a number 1 record, all of that would never of hapened without George pushing them harder. This little gem shows George and Brian Wilson (beach boy's founder and falsetto singer), together working on one of the best love songs created.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CnVyCuc9_P8

Ummm lol lol who the fcuk is George Martin?? George Michael carked it today and from memory he was never in the Beatles, sounds like your upbringing was loaded with drugs lol

yes john it was George Michael that passed away aged 53. there is another guy called George Martin that had a fare bit to do with the Beatles Band. dont forget only the good die young, sad but life.

Last edited:
no John i think thats a real hoax with the mention of Paul mcartney being killed back in the 60,s. sure they could have grabbed a look alike but and i say but, could the look alike sing as good as the real Paul . M. ??? they did a hell of alot of concert tours from the 60,s to date. the Internet can do bad things to people when in the wrong hands.

I agree!, but people are very easily influenced now. Sir Paul is worth 1.2 billion, despite his recent relationship issue's someone is going to be after a bit of his pie.:wristy:

Here i go all set to offend people ,but oh well i might as well end the year as i started it
yes george michael is dead at an early age BUT just another musician or moviestar or sports star with a history of drug or alcohol addiction leaving no more footprints ,sefiously ,yes died too early from his, his family and friends and fans perspective ,but you reap what you sow , play withfire you get burned ,poke the dog it will bite, live hard die young
theres too many cases of people dying from addictions and being held up on a pedastol cos they were famous the list of musicians andd movie stars that didnt die that way is probably a whole lot shorter and more tragic
having doctors ,friends and associates that are suppose to be there for your well being that are too scared to say no is never going to end well , just ask jacko or elvis
these people due to their fame and fortune and sometimes luck are held in high regards by thousands and looked on as role models and idolised,maybe they should act like it ,but then again probably too caught up in their own hype and belief they are indestructable to care about anyone else including the loved ones left behind to cope and clean up the mess and return to a normal lifestyle after their passing to consider anyone else

Last edited:
My wife read what i had originally and threatened to cut my bits off if i didnt tone it down ,,but shes gone to work so i could spice it up again hehehehehehehehehaaaa

Latest posts

Back