2" Drivetech Lift Kit

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bakes

Reaction score
Hello all

I fitted the above lift kit on April the 12th, I got the kit with the 200kg constant in the rear as I tow a work trailer fully loaded during the week.
This kit took 5hrs to install, the hardest part was compressing the front springs to get top the plate off to reuse on my new kit (I was a tight arse, next time I will pay the extra) with all that said, it really is an easy do it yourself job.

After taking advice from the manufacturer recommendations, I have now done 1000klms on it and had the wheel alignment done today and I am really impressed with it.

Performance wise, as soon as I tested it before the wheel alignment I was impressed, comfort wise was just as good as before, but handling was brilliant, the best way I could explain it was cornering.
Going through roundabouts and tight corners can be done at speeds of a sedan, it is very stable.

Since I had the wheel alignment done today, I took it out for a test run and it is still just as good with a more positive steering.

I'm looking around at lift kits at the moment. Just wondering how much did you pay?, and how much lift did you get? i.e. was it a full 2 inches?

I'm looking around at lift kits at the moment. Just wondering how much did you pay?, and how much lift did you get? i.e. was it a full 2 inches?

I just went outside and rechecked them, the front is 580mm from the centre of the wheel to the top of the wheel arch, that is 50mm on the nose.

The rear originally was 80mm over due to the 200kg constant, now it has settled in it has dropped to 65mm over, which is fine with me as I'm always towing a loaded trailer and or have a good load in the back.

The price was a reasonable $760 delivered to the door, I ordered it direct from Drivetech as they were a bit cheaper than buying from them through ebay.

This is a very easy DIY job to do on your own.

Thanks for that info, It sounds good.
not a bad price either.
I tow a work trailer everywhere too.

I might take your advice and buy the top plate too.

ico Bakes it's now coming up for 6 months. Are you still happy with your choice?

How compfy is it with no load in the back?

Les

Last edited:
ico Bakes it's now coming up for 6 months. Are you still happy with your choice?

How compfy is it with no load in the back?

Les

G'day Les

Still very happy with the lift kit, it hasn't sagged at all, the ride is still good.
As for comfort, I am extremely happy with it, apart from the sharp speed bumps, but that was the same with the standard setup.

At this stage I can't fault it, still happy days.

bakes

G'day Les

Still very happy with the lift kit, it hasn't sagged at all, the ride is still good.
As for comfort, I am extremely happy with it, apart from the sharp speed bumps, but that was the same with the standard setup.

At this stage I can't fault it, still happy days.

bakes

Thanks for that info

Latest posts

Back