Bump stop clearance

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Benengel

Reaction score
Hey guys!
Is there any legal way to increase the distance between the bump stop and the uca?
Iv heard about the ball joint flip bt I believe that is illegal?
Is there after market ball joints etc?

Any and all advice is appreciated

I thought extended ball joints were illegal too. Not sure though. The safest way is to get new ucas. Superior do them there used to be a mob in the USA called calmini that did them. Not sure if they're still around or what, but they were a hell of a lot cheaper than Superior.

Hey bods,
That's a bugger if they are, I'm just enquiring now to see if they are.
How do new ucas help with the clearance I don't quite under stand that?
Is it just due to their length ?
Is their a downside aswell to new ucas etc?
And any opinion on the snake racing ucas? They are quite beefy and square compare to the normal tube heavy duty ones you can get.

From memory the snake racing ones are repainted calmini ones. They just offset the ball joint to the bottom edge of the uca rather than in the middle like the factory one, if that makes sense. The calmini ones were blue. I'm not sure on the legality of extended ball joints, so don't quote me on that. I'm not sure if I'd like to have an extended ball joint off road though. That's just my view, with the amount of force they have on them in certain situations.

The tube type that Superior do are the same idea, just a lot more expensive.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back