Will these tyres fit without rubbing.

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

F6 381

Reaction score
I have the STX and I'm keeping the standard rims. I want to fit some 275.65.18 so just wondering if they will rub on full lock. I have the OME 2" lift so any comments by someone who has fitted this size tyre please.

Hi F6, I do work for a client with one of the last D40's. He runs 285/65/18 with a 50mm lift, I think it has sagged a bit. He never has had rubbing but the car only is used around town and never offroad. The test would be full lock with everything flexed. I've not seen anyone with that tyre size here or on the UK site fitted to a D23. But you "may" be ok.

Cheers John

I'll be fitting the 275 tyres and they should be ok. I had 265 tyres last time and no scrubbing on the guards at full lock. I have seen a couple of cars at the dealer with 285 tyres plus a lift kit but he did have flares as they stuck out the guards a little bit. I'll give some feed back on here next week when they are fitted plus some pics.

No worries mate, it's not that big of a tyre, dependent of your offset you should get it within the guards. An update and pic's would be good when you do it.

Latest posts

Back