2015 muster location suggestions

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Unless Landcruiser park has changed hands I won't go there.
I no longer own a tent because a goose was lobbing nearly empty 9kg lpg bottles in fires and I had a 6-8" hole ripped through the side of my tent by a piece of shrapnel from about 300m away. I found the piece and took it to Alban?? who could not care less.

Unless Landcruiser park has changed hands I won't go there.
I no longer own a tent because a goose was lobbing nearly empty 9kg lpg bottles in fires and I had a 6-8" hole ripped through the side of my tent by a piece of shrapnel from about 300m away. I found the piece and took it to Alban?? who could not care less.
Agreed he should of removed the pisshead with the gas bottle asap, I have had to phone the police at all hours with anything from gas bottles to drunks demolishing toilet blocks and campsites at 3 in the morning pull of piss. This is why fees are so much higher the public liability is a killer for the owners. I still suggest land cruiser park needs discussion there is something for everyone and can accommodate the largest of groups.

I'll suggest Coffs Harbour :) , the jeeps take over at Easter , using one of the rec grounds, only a short drive to mild or wild tracks , a lot of support from local business for the jeeps so should be similar for other groups

Coffs is a good area, so many places that we could do how to decide??

Last edited:
So if people are keen for a Coffs muster I'm glad to assist in arranging stuff being a local, more notice the better , will allow time to get some local sponsors on board

My pick for the 2015 MUSTER is ....................... ELDEE STATION, its about 40km past Broken Hill, its also where 4WD TV hold there easter bash every year,
Having it there will put it 800km from melbourne city and around 1100km from sydney city, around 1500km from Brisbane city, 550km from Adelaide , 2800km from perth lol
anyway the property is located on some spectacular country.

Here is a link

http://www.eldeestation.com/4wd-tours-and-tracks.html

===

My pick for the 2015 MUSTER is ....................... ELDEE STATION, its about 40km past Broken Hill, its also where 4WD TV hold there easter bash every year,
Having it there will put it 800km from melbourne city and around 1100km from sydney city, around 1500km from Brisbane city, 550km from Adelaide , 2800km from perth lol
anyway the property is located on some spectacular country.

Here is a link

http://www.eldeestation.com/4wd-tours-and-tracks.html

===
I second that! I've always wanted to see out that way. It has my vote :)

I take it this is the thread mate? was it hard to find on your hemorrhoid sanyong phone?

Any decent 4x4 park located anywhere in aust, I like the travel there and from so distance is not issue plus it's a bonus having driving areas pretty much at the front door. I'll attend anywhere though.

I take it this is the thread mate? was it hard to find on your hemorrhoid sanyong phone?

you know what
you are right
I had to go back and turn desk top on
its just too hard to copy and paste and have several windows open ect on a phone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back