older D40 or newer D22?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

renancassant

Reaction score
Hi guys,

Sorry about my broken english. I have a nissan xtrail and I think is time to upgrade. Thinking to buy a Navara, but I could find 2008 D40 with 240000, 2007 D40 with 200000 or 2010 D22 with 180000. All manual as I don't like automatic. I have a tiny to tow some weekend, not too far. I like go to the beach sometimes and light offroad tracks. Which one to buy? I am concerning about the country they are made as well. Which tips can you guys give me about it?

Thanks
Renan

Last edited:
A lot of people saw my post, but no replies. Guys help me, please.
I guess that subject has been discussed so many times most would of had a read and skipped onto something else. There is 100's of threads comparing the two. Why don't you drive all and see what has the best feel, providing the D40 has no timming chain related issues it will provide a more comfy ride for the limited 4wding you plan doing. Have a good play with the search feature, you will have hours of reading.
Best of luck.

go for the D-22 with low K,s and atleast a 2010 model which is Thai Built as opposed to Spain built. sorry D-40 owners its just that i like the D-22 better.

Latest posts

Back