How you doin'?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

txf

Reaction score
Hi all,

Just a quick post to introduce myself and my Navara. I've been a long time 'guest' to the forum, scrolling through endless topics and boards to work out whether or not my upcoming project would be feasible. But alas, I finally became a member!

I've had my 'red ute' for about two years now. It's a 2004 D22 dx 3.0 Di model. It's pretty much stock as a rock, apart from the tyres, which the previous owner had upgraded from the original 205R16s. Since owning it, I've taken off the side steps (had no need for them and it provided an instant 'visual lift') and replaced the clutch. I've been impressed with its capabilities both on and off road, however it's time to turn the Nav into the weekend camper that I've always want it to be.

My intentions of having this account is to start a build board to not only keep track of the project, but to also help the fellow DX model owners with their builds. As the DX variant is not as common, I've sometimes found it hard to come across some straight forward information, which becomes frustrating to say the least! So I thought this could be a good place to consolidate all my hits and misses and share all the information I find out during the course of the project. It may be a 'slow' process as life gets in the way and funds permit, however I'll do my best to keep all things up to date.

So I hope you all enjoy what's to come - I look forward to learning a lot from all you knowledgable Nav owners!

Now, first things first: refurbish that rusty tray!

Cheers all,

Tim

Welcome to the forum!
Good to hear from another proud DX owner, DX is Nissan for (poverty pack) hahaha, then they got mildly fancy with ST then ST-R. I’m a base model man myself all my previous cars were all base models and even my new Triton is a GlX. With your tray wire wheel and wire heads for the cordless works absolute wonders on the tight corners and weld beads, best of luck with the project, (something is wrong with picture as I can’t view it)
Cheers,
Mat

Latest posts

Back