• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Navara Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

SLIDERS AND BARS (who is interested)

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Scotty I'm sure this is posted here somewhere but I'm wondering if you do the bash plates for D22 and if so how much to the protect and how much are they??

cyc10n said:
Hey Scotty I'm sure this is posted here somewhere but I'm wondering if you do the bash plates for D22 and if so how much to the protect and how much are they??

Haven't done them for a D22 yet mate. Won't be to far off. Can do you sliders and a rear bar. Lol

scottybobcat said:
Haven't done them for a D22 yet mate. Won't be to far off. Can do you sliders and a rear bar. Lol

Yeah Scotty, I love the sliders and rear bar but it's just a little thing called money that's stopping me.. Maybe one day in the future haha

Ok it has happened again. Who in the Brisbane area are after a set of D22 sliders half angle with alloy checker plate.
They were made for an order and no payment or response. Let me know ASAP guys

Hey scotty
I would be keen for some sliders and bash plates, Proably be look to go a head will it in a couple of months. Would You be able to send me through some details, specs, options, prices, free bees!! Ps a few photos of them on, mounting positions would be great.

Hey scotty i have a d40 dual cab spanish built would love some sliders and a rear bar also i would like to know what your bash plate is worth?

VB - D40

Hey Scotty
What the go with postage mate, will take a set of steep sliders, I'm in metro SA. How longer wait are we talking, and how do I put in an official order in.. PM me cheers mate.

Ok it has happened again. Who in the Brisbane area are after a set of D22 sliders half angle with alloy checker plate.
They were made for an order and no payment or response. Let me know ASAP guys

Still got these Scotty? Some photos would be nice & what do you want for them, etc. PM me if you want?
Cheers
Mick

hi scotty , fitted my sliders today look great very well made recommend your sliders to anyone try to post some photos in the near future, thanks

Latest posts

Back