Will I need to sell the business?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just enjoy it - there's no need to hide it. The rascals in the D22s were all rah rah at the Muster last year and there wasn't much difference in performance between the two off-road.

The D22 is only marginally shorter in wheelbase than the D40 so in ramp-over it's only slightly "better" than the D40 anyway. The D40 has a wider wheeltrack so it's more stable than the D22, more power than the D22, more torque, more comfort ... and the D22 has MANY more drivers who use the term "hairdresser" to disguise the fact that they're jealous. Some D22 owners even get D40 seats for their cars.

Bwah ha haha Come on Old Tony :rofl2:

I have a D40 that drives everywhere my mates, patrols, cruisers go and its has no problem as long as you aren't scared to lift a wheel due to our minimal travel, has a nice width track, which comes in handy hugging walls to get around some big holes. I have upgraded my clutch and flywheel to HD and solid flywheel and that made a huge difference when driving tracks and clutching alot, handles the heat alot better. My D40 seems to have a better body balance then my mates d22 I can lift wheels and the cab still stays level where as his tends to lean into the side of the wall.

Mate, here I was thinking that you were an alrite guy Tanz....I wouldn't park a D40 anywhere near my shop or your customers may start thinking that you can't fix it:rofl2:
And the only D22 owners that put D40 seats in theirs are those who's lycra tights are chafing on a real mans seat:girl_cray3:

Latest posts

Back