Extendable Mirrors

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stix

Reaction score
Does anyone know of any brands of extendable electric mirrors on the market to suit a D22. I can only seem to find ones made for D40's.

Nope D40 are completely different. I reckon the gu patrol ones look pretty close as far as mounts go, but have never asked them whether they would fit or not.

I Googled GU mirrors after Bod's post above & I reckon he's on the money. They look like they have identical fittings to a D22 :)

I Googled GU mirrors after Bod's post above & I reckon he's on the money. They look like they have identical fittings to a D22 :)
I did too Kev and it looks like the gu mounts are taller than the D22... Which sucks, because the actual mirror frame and glass looks exactly the same...

So I sent an email to clearview about a set for the D22 and this is the reply I got

Thank you for contacting Clearview Accessories.

We have tried and failed with the D22.

We have been working on this model for around 6 years and to date, we have not found a solution other than making our mirror heads and arms smaller and lighter.

The base is simply too small to withstand the weight of the arms and head.

If we can develop a smaller and lighter mirror head, then we may look into it again but at this stage, there is no talk of developing a smaller mirror.

once again, thanks for all the research and feed back. hopefully some one will make a mirror to suit soon, as I'm sure there is a market for them.

Latest posts

Back