new Titanium

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

justo

Reaction score
i have upgraded from my 2010 Navara st (which i loved) to the new Titanium
as my brother in law works for Nissan and got me a great deal!!

standard gear

-Sunroof
-Titanium exterior trim
-Bose sound system
-Reverse camera
-climate control
-Leather seats
-Heated seats
-tub liner
- Privacy glass (rear windows)
-Nudge bar
-rally 4000 spotties

factory extras

-tow bar
-auto transmission

after market gear- on going

-17" American racing wheels
- 3M tinted windows front 20% rear 35%

next mods to come lift kit and new rubber
pics, i will keep updating as i go

first pic is the old girl

Last edited:
Mate feeling it, keen on efs lift in mine and a few other things thanks to you :) going to take me awhile on my allowance of $50 a week

Hiya

Nice truck I have also just got a new titanium snorkel an arb canopy on this Wednesday then draws and suspension , what suspension are you thinking about , im about to order from zordo the foamcell pro shocks [ironman] dobbo front coils an dobbo leafs also perf suspension ucas :rock:

Hey Ericcs not sure on the off set mate, pretty sure it's the standard off set for the Spanish D40's and I think 8". Tyres are standard 225 17 17's but I'm putting new tyres on soon and going 265 70 17's.

Hey Ericcs not sure on the off set mate, pretty sure it's the standard off set for the Spanish D40's and I think 8". Tyres are standard 225 17 17's but I'm putting new tyres on soon and going 265 70 17's.

thanks mate. i also fitted a zordo kit, efs rear leafs, ironman springs and lovells shocks, very happy!

safety

Tell her its a safety issue u need it asap , if that don't work get on ya back an throw a tantrum lol
:rock:

A Start

:rofl2: got safari snorkel on and ARB canopy also ,looks good the ole Nissan leafs dropped 12mm with canopy on

Any updates on this beast bro?

hey mate, been a bit quiet lately. i have installed a new forefront intercooler, modified my grille, installed a hard pipe on the hot side and got a new idrive. getting a new lift kit ASAP also. cant seem to upload new pics through photobucket as they have stopped 3rd party uploading by the looks of it, hows your truck going

cheers Justo

Latest posts

Back