Hi everyone and greetings from Mexico. I’m new to the NP300 world, previously owned a

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sailorjerry13

Reaction score
Guadalajara, Mexico / Los Ángeles, California
848ab1a1b9ce75b16d76dd77a3f47326.jpg
b8b65df4ebd977f8617ece979d71570f.jpg
4c4bf4b42006ac1ea0c803158278f940.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Take some pics of the interior, and if you wouldn't mind taking some photos of the rear diff ?

Yeah I think it is, LOTS can be done to make them really get up and go... standard I think the ka24de had the most power out of all the navara etc

Thanks for the pictures mate, I just wanted to see what diff was used in them- I'm just learning about them now.
I believe that diff is the C200 ??? Anyone care to chime in ?

Anyway, that's a clean rig - you'll enjoy that for sure... and the power of the ka24de ;)

Welcome and enjoy the forum, where abouts are you? I'm in Australia.

Edit, Forget that, just noticed Mexico... cool, now send me some tequila ;)

Last edited:
Yeah I think it is, LOTS can be done to make them really get up and go... standard I think the ka24de had the most power out of all the navara etc

Thanks for the pictures mate, I just wanted to see what diff was used in them- I'm just learning about them now.
I believe that diff is the C200 ??? Anyone care to chime in ?

Anyway, that's a clean rig - you'll enjoy that for sure... and the power of the ka24de ;)

Welcome and enjoy the forum, where abouts are you? I'm in Australia.

Edit, Forget that, just noticed Mexico... cool, now send me some tequila ;)

Awesome, brother. Good to know what the truck has. For now I’m in Guadalajara, Mexico but i also reside in Orange County, California. I don’t know if it’s possible to ship tequila (being a liquid and all) but I’ll investigate for sure 🤘🏼

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Awesome, brother. Good to know what the truck has. For now I’m in Guadalajara, Mexico but i also reside in Orange County, California. I don’t know if it’s possible to ship tequila (being a liquid and all) but I’ll investigate for sure 🤘🏼

Sent from my

Ahhh it would be easier for me to come get it lol Australia has rather harsh import rules eh

Guadalajara, Orange County new nav- you're living the dream my man... I'm pretty sure that's a ka24de- if it is you can do wonders to those petrol motors, they do get up and go .. I'd much prefer that motor than the zd30 diesel in mine or any of the Nissan nav diesels for that matter...

Latest posts

Back