Sports Bar for RX

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jmhow3

Reaction score
Hi all,
I just purchased a 2010 D40 RX Dual Cab as a work vehicle and am wondering whether I can remove the existing RX loop and replace it with a Sports Bar.

I have looked at purchasing the sports bar through ebay and can find them for as little as $50 (compared to the $1695 quoted by the dealer). I have been told I will have to cut the existing loop to install the sports bar?

Has anyone got any recommendations?

Thanks,
Jase

Hi all,
I just purchased a 2010 D40 RX Dual Cab as a work vehicle and am wondering whether I can remove the existing RX loop and replace it with a Sports Bar.

I have looked at purchasing the sports bar through ebay and can find them for as little as $50 (compared to the $1695 quoted by the dealer). I have been told I will have to cut the existing loop to install the sports bar?

Has anyone got any recommendations?

Thanks,
Jase

Don't know if you can fit it or not Jase but if you are close to Canberra pm me and I'll give you the one off my STX......can't use it and a canopy and it is only taking up space here (at least I think it's still here as I put in under the house about 2 years ago now).

And if Canberra is too far away and Gippsland is closer you can have mine too, the old man would love to get it out of his shed.

If Gippsland is to far away and Central Vic is closer I.ve got a bar from my ST taking up room in my shed, as for the removal of yours not sure

Hey guys, thanks for the geneorosity. I'm from Gippsland so Kraftypg is the winner! I'll PM you my details.

I went to Berwick Nissan yesterday and they matched the price I had been given at Camberwell and Blackburn dealers. Was $28,000 drive away for the 2010 D40 RX 2wd model with the tow pack and remote central locking accessories, which I was very happy with.

Hey Jmhow let us know how you go with the removal of your steel bar, got a couple of people I know with the Rx model.
Cheers Ybo

ive just fitted bar to RX took header bar off, and fitted SY lid with Bars, bit of fiddling around but relatively easy trev

rx

cutter disc. Had a lid to fit so the hinge bar slapped up against tub and put seal tape down to cover cuts> Lid covered the lot.

Latest posts

Back