• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Navara Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

SLIDERS AND BARS (who is interested)

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Make sure you include the 2.5 D22 as well Scotty, passenger side rear chassis rail has some brake lines that may pose a problem.

I'll be up for a set.

Yeah would love to see the rear bar made up mate. Would you make it around the original nissan toe bar?

Is it posible to make a slightly wider slider so there is some kind of step??

Perhaps whilst considering this, might be worth having a think about also protecting the doors from those inconsiderate individuals who don't think before flinging their own car doors open in car parks.

Scotty, I'll be keen for a D40 set once you have it up and running. Any chance you could bring some up to the muster for a small fee? save on the 1 billion dollars postage to QLD

yeah im keen. but in the same boat with postage to gladstone/Queensland.

Scotty, I'll be keen for a D40 set once you have it up and running. Any chance you could bring some up to the muster for a small fee? save on the 1 billion dollars postage to QLD

Yeah we can sort something out mate.I will be looking for the cheapest courier service any way.I just sent a set of d22 side steps to SA for $40.00

I'd be keen for a set of sliders mate and depending on whether the rear bars come with a checker plate step and tow ball mount, i'd be keen for one of those too.

I dropped in and saw Scotty on tuesday and had a great chat to him about his plans. The first bars will still be a week or two prior to commencing production. But he is pretty excited about doing this, and seeing what he has done to his own D22 with all the mod's - once he gets his mind into something NOTHING will stop him.

Good luck Scotty - just let me know when u want to sample a set of side bars on my NAV ... i'll be right up there. LOL

I have just built a roof bar for mine and here are some pics of the quality of the welds and bends.
Navararollbar007.jpg

Navararollbar006.jpg

Navararollbar005.jpg

Navararollbar004.jpg

I'd be in for the bashplates. Is even give my vehicle as a test car but we ain't in same state. Goodluck scotty looking forward to seeing what comes out of it. Also have u got a plan for the sliders/ sidestep for.09 model with the brake lines running up the chassis?

Latest posts

Back