td27t work shop manual

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm fairly sure Dion had something on offer at one stage but there was also someone else a few months back claiming the had the manual for a D21 they could email people, was about 50meg or something. Can't remember who it was though.

You will have to get a TD series manual, it is seperate from the D21 manual. I bought one off ebay for about $30.

I'm fairly sure Dion had something on offer at one stage but there was also someone else a few months back claiming the had the manual for a D21 they could email people, was about 50meg or something. Can't remember who it was though.

that was me kind sir, however my PC is dead for unknown reasons, ill see if i have a backup copy elsewhere if interested :3

Thank
every thing i have got hold of so far is petrol, i do have a Terrano II manual with TD27Ti engine in it but fuel system is not same as they run the full electronic pump like a ZD30 engine. So it gives some help but not all.
So that is where i am right now, i will check ebay, and the Tafe libary system.
Thanks

Download the D22 manual, it's on this site, it includes TD27/QD32 info, almost identical to the D21 TD27 info (very very minor changes), it's all you'll need unless you need wiring info, in which case PM me.

Wiring for D21 TD27

Download the D22 manual, it's on this site, it includes TD27/QD32 info, almost identical to the D21 TD27 info (very very minor changes), it's all you'll need unless you need wiring info, in which case PM me.

I have just bought a D21 with the TD27 engine and this has been the only reference I can find to the wiring diagram.
Obviously your post was a long time, but wondering if you still had it.

Latest posts

Back