ZD30 turbo manifold on a QD32

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

camritch

Reaction score
Hi, i have a QD32 D22, and was looking at a turbo upgrade, and cant find any readily avaliable TD27 manifolds, and i was wondering if anyone knows if a ZD30 turbo and manifold will bolt onto the engine block.
Anything on this will be greatly appreciated.

Hi, i have a QD32 D22, and was looking at a turbo upgrade, and cant find any readily avaliable TD27 manifolds, and i was wondering if anyone knows if a ZD30 turbo and manifold will bolt onto the engine block.
Anything on this will be greatly appreciated.
Look for a Terrano wreck and pull all the gear off that, your QD is a strong motor with great torque from idle. You need to be sure eveything is mechanicaly sound before you turbo it, injector seals too.

Denco sell a brand new one for about $400. Might be cheaper than getting one custom made.

And may be easier to work on than the td27 one on a qd32. God knows it couldn't be much worse.

Look for a Terrano wreck and pull all the gear off that, your QD is a strong motor with great torque from idle. You need to be sure eveything is mechanicaly sound before you turbo it, injector seals too.

+1 to this. If you can get an early terrano 1 you can get the injector pump with compensator. Will save you the cost of getting a compensator added and will make tuning easier.

Latest posts

Back