down on power?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Eric, your photo looks remarkably like mine :)

On my 09 Pathfinder, the left metal tube has block off rubber on the top and the bottom. There is a rubber hose that runs down from the right hand pipe to another metal connector. I found that by feel as I too couldn’t see jack from either the top or the bottom. I removed that bottom hose, put a new one on at the lower end and then ran the tube to the BCS. That lower tube is a royal pain to get to and remove. My hands were too fat to be able to hook a new tube onto the bottom of the metal pipe. The angle is just nasty and my arm is still scratched from the hose clamps and other stuff in the vicinity!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

so, does your BCS have 2 or 3 hoses going to it, you say the steel tube is capped at either end?
I felt that cap on the end and thought it was another broken tube, looked all over for the other end until I looked on the navara pdf manual. doesn't make sense that the other end goes to the BCS!

The left metal tube is capped at both ends. The right tube has a rubber hose at the bottom that probably goes to the vacuum pump (can’t see). The top of that metal tube has a rubber hose that goes to the vacuum supply of the BCS. My BCS also has one rubber hose to the turbo actuator and one to the air intake.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On mine, the right tube which comes from the pump, goes straight to the BCS. weirdly, the left tube which is capped, also goes to the BCS, via a tee into the air intake hose. the 3rd(middle hose on BCS) goes the actuator

replaced the air filter and cleaned the MAF, then thought, nah, that's not going to fix it. So snooped around , and what did i find, the usual culprit.
Car is back to normal!

122om85.jpg

Are you able to to send the photo please?

Latest posts

Back