265/60-18 vs 265/65-18

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Memo78

Reaction score
Hey Guys,

The new Truck will arrive on Friday, and due to the laws of the Country I have to swap the tires with winter tires (snow logo). Since I am doing this, I am replacing with BF AT ko2'S.

I am aiming at two different sizes 265/60-18 which is a tad bigger than the original size by only 0,5". The advantage is that the speedometer still be accurate and the size won't affect my consumption and performance.

The second option is 265/65-18 which is 1,6" bigger. I am not sure, if this will fit w/o lift, but I am sure I shall appreciate the higher ground clearance and the looks. Not sure how it will affect the performance and the consumption. I need your input on this.

Are there any electronic systems that will be affected do to bigger tires? Traction controls abs's etc?????

For those who wonder, the taller option, 265/65-18 did not fit, there was rubbing at full lock. So ı had to go with 265/60-18s . Will post pictures as soon as I can.

Latest posts

Back