Return of the stxowner

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stxowner

Reaction score
Hi everyone, well not exactly a new member but returning from almost 5 years absence since selling my truck in 2013. Good to still see a see a few familiar names here. I am now looking at buying a 4x4 ute for my teenage son who is learning to drive. Been looking at a few D40 STX around 10 years old, still pulling reasonable price around the 12K mark. Looking for a manual (my boys preference) and preferably in a STX (my preference as i also intend to use this for the odd fishing & camping trip) and do like the extra comforts. Will be interesting to research this site again to see how the navs have been going over the years and what are the major issues, concerns. Im leaning towards the V6 so very interested to see what the engine life has been. For me I want to get something in the 100 - 150Km range with an expectation of another 100K without major expense. Maybe I might even find my old truck (1DMI343) if it's still around :)

Latest posts

Back