The Fire Truck Build

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tyron

Reaction score
Figured as I am starting to make some changes i may as well start a bit of a build thread.

2012 D40 ST

For starters here she is stock

IMG_0379.jpg

Tell me about it. I built one that's hanging in the shed along side the one the missus built :rolleyes:

Guess we'll use them one day!

Just got a call from Opposite Lock, Xrox bar install is complete!! Cant wait to go pick her up :)

And its on!!

Need to get a plate made up that goes from the bar back to the cross members. Ill have a mate look at it this weekend and make something up.

front.jpg

side.jpg

Last edited:
Got the uhf in the mail today, will be installing it tonight.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1371526657326.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1371526657326.jpg
    62.8 KB · Views: 115
Just as a matter of interest , under the front of the console there is a heap of room to put the main unit , and yours would be totally hidden , and if like me you don't want to drill holes , just get yourself some adhesive Velcro and stick it to the body of the radio and onto the trans tunnel and not use the bracket ( it won't move ) , just be carful not to cover any vents on the radio body , I then ran an external speaker , all I done there was with Velcro again , stuck to to the carpet under the passenger seat

Thanks for the advice mate.

We installed on in a mates nav on the weekend. We mounted it to the bracket at he back of the glove box then ran the cable to the blank under the stereo. Mounted the clip to the dash with double sided tape.

These little units are great.

Crap! I miss read that first question. I'm not a firie at all. I'm just a nerdy software developer.

Thought he was just asking if I was in brisbane.

Latest posts

Back