Melbourne 4x4 show

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Melbourne 4x4 show - When are you going?

• Saturday

Votes: 9 81.8%
  • Sunday

Votes: 2 18.2%

• Total voters
Went to the show today, great day out. Saw some of the guys from 4wd tv and Pat Calinnan. Wish I had more money to spend. We wanted to compare different campers today and got heaps of brochures and advise. Recommend going if you have the chance.

pretty sure i seen you pulling in today????had a few blokes in the car??

I got there about 3pm only had the misses with me so not sure. Had a great time though, there was a camper there worth $47,000 i kid you not. I ended up buying some IPF 900 driving lights from ARB I called it my fathers day present. LOL

I got there about 3pm only had the misses with me so not sure. Had a great time though, there was a camper there worth $47,000 i kid you not. I ended up buying some IPF 900 driving lights from ARB I called it my fathers day present. LOL

How much did you pay if you don't mind me asking? Is the price including installation?

haha i walked away with a gme aerial
came home brought a rear locker and erps (couldnt find them there)
dont have kids but thats my fathers day present haha

Was there today, parked out front on the roadside. Took the two youngest boys, they had a ball, they both got a ride in the 2 sweater buggy around the test track. Got a 2 piece shovel for $25, and one of the boys got a ariel for his ute. Thinking about a travel buddy portable oven for traveling

Was thinking of going tommorow,did any of you happen to notice any lift kit deals at a good price?

Good prices you just have to ask for.
We got:
)- Sensatyre 4 tyres + 2 extra sensors = $450 delivered
)- 3.2m sand flag + carry bag from 4x4 eqip = $130
)- MSA 4x4 water bra and wheel rubbish bag = $ 200 delivered
)- Lots of ideas = included in the ticket price

Pretty happy
Not as much people as last year

Good day out

Cheers Max

Had thought of going , but just about finished the truck , and all spent out for the moment , on a side note did anyone pick up a set of the recovery tracks from aldi ? i looked at them but didn't think much of them , knobs were quite sparse and very short , i did grab a tyre repair kit though , bloody great value

Had thought of going , but just about finished the truck , and all spent out for the moment , on a side note did anyone pick up a set of the recovery tracks from aldi ? i looked at them but didn't think much of them , knobs were quite sparse and very short , i did grab a tyre repair kit though , bloody great value

I bought the aldi work light for $20.

Latest posts

Back