Bfg ko2's

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

justo

Reaction score
Hey guys, anyone brought these yet? they look like a good tyre and a bit of an upgrade from the KO'S also does anyone know if you can get them in a 265 70 17

Cheers Justo

My brothers about to get a set of the ko2s 265/75r16 for his d40, he reckons they've got them at Costco, will let you know how all that pans out

Thanks for the replys guys, I just found that out today. The 17's are due in June sometime. Hey Joe2006 who much are you paying for the 16's as I'm trying to get a gauge on how much the 17's will be as I can't get a price off anyone. Atm I can get the KO'S for $339 a tyre fitted but I'm un sure if I should hold out for the KO2'S. If the KO2'S end up being over $400 I would rather just get the KO'S.

Bought a set of 16" NP300 ST rims and fitted BFG A/T KO2's 16 x 265 x 70 (same diameter as my 18" factory tyres). Purchased the tires from BJ for $290 each. I find the tyres very quiet and have excellent grip on the dirt and the highway. Very happy with my purchase.

Latest posts

Back