NP300 lift

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have not seen a true 2" kit anywhere. How reliable is the Ironman stuff? they all seem to vary from 35mm to 40mm.

there is a guy in my town that has had a 4 inch lift and 33's on his np300 st I asked him who did it and he said performance suspension on the gold coast and also outback armour. looks mint to

Performance suspension looks pretty good the 4inch lift. Im hoping i may be able to adjust my 2 inch dobinson lift with some of there parts

from what the guy was saying it was a combined effort from psr and outback armour so I don't see why you could do it with dobinsons stuff.

from what the guy was saying it was a combined effort from psr and outback armour so I don't see why you couldn't use dobinsons gear for it.

My dobinson lift just got fitted.

I notice in the photos there is a tonneau cover fitted. And i didnt buy one. Hope it stays on there.

Attachments

• IMG_0573.jpg
    IMG_0573.jpg
    208.6 KB · Views: 313
  • IMG_0575.jpg
    IMG_0575.jpg
    197.1 KB · Views: 285
  • IMG_0576.jpg
    IMG_0576.jpg
    204.5 KB · Views: 327
My dobinson lift just got fitted.

I notice in the photos there is a tonneau cover fitted. And i didnt buy one. Hope it stays on there.

Just wondering if the car is still in the air in that last photo.
If not those control arms look like they are gonna give you some grief

Yeah im not sure. The dealer sent it to me. I was thinking the same thing maybe it will be a new upper control arms soon

Yeah im thinking the upper control arm replacement is gonna happen sooner rather then later

Also i forgot to mention that the lift fitted is to suit a bullbar which is getting fitted today. So the front will drop a bit and give more clearance on the upper control arm

Talking to the dobinson dealer he said ya can go more then a 40mm lift as ya eill have issues with the upper control arm hitting the strut cap. So a 3 inch lift will require new upper control arms

Latest posts

Back