need help on what snorkel stainless vs safari

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jerryprout

Reaction score
Got a dual battery 2013 d22 Has anyone got a stainless snorkel fitted and how much did u pay or is there any other options for the dual battery d22 cheers

Genuine Nissan off ebay is the same price as Safari, the benefit of Genuine is you don't have to move the indicator, Safari you do.

Can anyone elaborate on the moving of the indicator as i may be able to pickup a cheap safari snorkel for my d22 zd30. Thanks in advance.

Snorkel fitup

And also i have the std airbox setup in mine currently with a forefront pipe going to airbox atm
Just wanna make sure it will suit my vehicle in it's current state. Its a factory single battery version snorkel also. Just wasn't sure.

Attachments

• 20170113_141747.jpg
    20170113_141747.jpg
    223.3 KB · Views: 139
Last edited:
you should be right, generally the second battery is behind the lh headlight, mirroring the rhs. forget the stainless and get a tidy real one. (((-;

+1 for safari
Easily the best snorkels on the market and aussie made too!
Give em an armorall every 6 months and theyll last longer than you do

Safari

Cheers guys. The one I have scored is hopefully turning up next week. A gumtree 2nd hand version in ok condition. Hope it turns up. Hahaha. Cheers for the opinions fellas. Cheers.

Latest posts

Back