performance suspension dfif drop

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

greesie

Reaction score
gday
im looking at lifting my navara using one of the upper control arms that improve bump stop clearance, so i am suspecting cv angle will become an issue.
so i heard diff drop will help this, performance suspension make a kit that gives approx 30mm diff drop.
it is $550 though so just wanting to hear from someone who has one installed, how much it helped cv angle and if you had any issues with it installed like pinion angle and lower control arm clearance as it must be very tight at 30mm!

thanks guys any info would be grand

How high are you planning on going up?

Most people of not all go 2-3" without needing uca
Or a diff drop...

Talk to John at ZORDOS suspension mate. He is the guru

Sent via smoke signals

yeh mate probably 2-3", biggest thing is i dont want to sacrifice cv longetivity and also dont want to loose to much down travel, i had a zd30 d22 before and with 2inch lift it suffered downtravel, im not sure but i suspect the 2.5cr wont be any different, so i was thinkijg this is were the afternarket uca may help out. (i.e. running at 2in with afternakret uca it should still have plenty of downtravel. and if the diff drop will help with cv angles i was thinking)

will hit up zordo! cheers

Too often people get caught up in numbers and the such before they do anything and it costs a shit tonne more then necessary.

Talk to John.

And see how it goes after the lift
then adjust, too hard to predict. Every car is different

Sent via smoke signals

yeh thanks mate, i get what ya saying but still would like to hear from anyone who has the diff drop kit installed just to know how it helped and if it was worthy!

All it will really do is take some stress of the CV's as it reduces the angles, sadly the bump stops wont allow any more height from the torsion bars.

Unless you change the control arms as well.

I guess the big question is, do you take it out bush and put it through its paces? As thats when you will be stressing the CV's the most.

Latest posts

Back