2003 D22 grease points

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Oldie

Reaction score
Hi All
Apologies, I'm getting lazy in my old age so haven't searched the forum and the bloody workshop manual drives me nuts trying to find what I want.
So can someone tell me where in the manual I can find where all the grease nipples are.
It's time to save myself $800 for a major service. I'm gunna do oils and fuel filter myself. It sounds like fun :rofl2:

Hi All
Apologies, I'm getting lazy in my old age so haven't searched the forum and the bloody workshop manual drives me nuts trying to find what I want.
So can someone tell me where in the manual I can find where all the grease nipples are.
It's time to save myself $800 for a major service. I'm gunna do oils and fuel filter myself. It sounds like fun :rofl2:

The only grease nipples on that model is on driveshaft for the front diff, if you have replaced the uni's on the rear shaft there could be some on them.

like about already said, only real grease point is the front driveshaft, just plug a grease gun and blast it until fresh grease starts coming out.
techinally the manual states to grease the front bearings from time to time but none does that. on 180,000 kms atm myself and never touched em and they work like day 1 (hello d40 with the seperate front wheel bearings)

That's interesting, I would have thought there was more grease points.
Thanks for the info.
Cheers

grease the 4 stop caps behind the 2 front wheels so they dont make noise when you turn to full lock also, without grease caps are destroyed in less than a year and they sound like the truck is about to fall apart

like about already said, only real grease point is the front driveshaft, just plug a grease gun and blast it until fresh grease starts coming out.
techinally the manual states to grease the front bearings from time to time but none does that. on 180,000 kms atm myself and never touched em and they work like day 1 (hello d40 with the seperate front wheel bearings)

Well said Stelilo mate that's about it.

Latest posts

Back