Air Conditioner inlet vent

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just pull your cabin filter out and spray the sanitiser directly onto that? I dont have a D40 but I know the cabin filters are super easy to change, so may as well get a new one and coat that with sanitiser?

Just pull your cabin filter out and spray the sanitiser directly onto that? I dont have a D40 but I know the cabin filters are super easy to change, so may as well get a new one and coat that with sanitiser?

Yeah i put a new one in a few months ago. All good you set the sanitiser can off in the car with the air con on recirc and it cleans it out that way. All good!

I didn't even pull the filters out, although looking back that might have been a bad idea. I put the aircon on recirc, set the can down on the front passenger floor with the aircon going flat out and pressed the button. 15 minutes later shut her down and after an hour she smelt sweet again.

I didn't even pull the filters out, although looking back that might have been a bad idea. I put the aircon on recirc, set the can down on the front passenger floor with the aircon going flat out and pressed the button. 15 minutes later shut her down and after an hour she smelt sweet again.

Yeah thats pretty much the plan! Might take the cabin filter out and give it a good light brush out then put it back in after the sanitiser has done its job.

Back