550 ECU tune?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shaun 550

Reaction score
Hi,

I want to get and exhaust and chip/tune for my 550.

So far the only chip I'm happy to use would be stienbauer
But they are pricey at $2500 but is completely removable. (Warranty issues)

My other thought was to get an ECU tune but worried if there is any warranty issues that may arise, makes it a pain to revert if need be.

As far as an ECU tune goes who would I talk to in perth about it?

What are you thoughts?

Hey shaun, there is a member Augie I think that can help with a reflash. A bloke up the road has a 3inch and a tunit chip fitted, whilst it improved it it blows smoke. I guess on the V9X that chip raises the rail pressure bearing in mind it runs higher than the yd25. The Steinbauer probably does injector extent making it run richer. Whilst the Steinbauer is the more expensive and safest chip it will not produce the same h/p as the others.

Hi Shaun

As about to go bush mentioned i certainly can help you with that. PM me your number and i'll give you a call. Other option is to email me on the email in my signature

Cheers!

Mat

Yer i have now intention of using a piggy back chip that just increases fuel rail pressures.
I don't mind if it ain't making the most HP, just when i get the exhaust and snorkel done i want to tie it all together.

Also i've sent you an email Mat.

thanks

Latest posts

Back