So I ordered a new toy

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Paid the deposit on this the other day. Its in a container on its way to Aus as we speak. Should hit our shores in the next week or 2
Then Customs ,quarantine and all the other crap .Should be able to take delivery in a month or so

20141013_091104_zpscf877620.jpg

Looks sweet Paul!!!!!
Very jealous

Have been looking at mustangs myself from the states......66 or 67 more chrome on the 67 but (more bling bling which I like)
Congratulations!!!!!!!! on the purchase.
I'm sure you will have years of enjoyment out of it

Last edited:
Very very nice!!

I saw you this week going around the round about heading towards the city last the military college

Well I figured what the hell why not get something just for me
The ex got way more than she deserved but thats another story
Over the years I have had many nice cars from a TD Cortina with a 510 cu in BB to an XB 2 door.Sold them all for a good reasons like buy a house or help my sis in Canada move house.
But this one is for keeps and its an investment
Mustangs and 67,68 Camaro's are a little easier to find and cheaper big time. I decided to get the 69 for the simple reason I like the subtle changes they made and the more rounded lines .Mustangs are everywhere now in Aus but the Camaro isnt so easy to find let alone a 69.
Just happened to stumble across this one and a real story of right place right time.I figured what the hell so put down the deposit.As long as its as described then I pay the rest and its all mine.
Build date of Nov 68 means no ADR complaince required.
It needs some TLC and a few tubs of elbow grease but I think time will shows its all worth it ,,,I Hope lol

Hey Mike yeah that would be on the way home from work

Actually looking forward to working on a car with no computers and only half a dozen wires to run the full car
Just have to try to find all the old Holley bits and pieces lol

Time to go
OLSKOOL

30-01-2015037_zps17a1a040.jpg

The beast arrived just on 10 days ago
20150205_093617_zpszszdzibb.jpg

I have been ordering a tonne of parts
New brakes all round
New discs in front and new bearings front and rear
New fuel tank
Headlights , full set of locks and new keys,new wiper and brake switch
New rubbers and bushes throughout the car front and rear
New ball joints
New tyres
Found some trim parts from the US
20150209_195620_zpssrjaxxdj.jpg

The engine is running fairly rough.Have fully rebuilt the Holley 750 and new leads and plugs. Next is lift the rocker covers and adjust all the rockers.Lift the inlet manifold and redo all the gaskets and seal
20150215_124702_zpsnqp0igxr.jpg

Latest posts

Back