D22 wheel rims

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Oldie

Reaction score
Did the search thing but couldn't see an answer to a another dumb question I have.
Were the nissan rims standard from 4/97 up to what year ? It seems I might be safe getting a rim from any model from 97 thru to about 2006. I need to get one for a spare.
Theres a few on ebay marked as 16x7jj/40 & SF15D/1
They are the 4 spoked variety same as I have on my 2003 D22.
And I use 265/70R16 tyres.
Cheers

Attachments

• d22 rim.JPG
    d22 rim.JPG
    32.5 KB · Views: 112
Correct they are all the same to my knowledge, 16x7 with +40 offset. Everyone sells them because heaps of people change them fro aesthetic reasons, like me haha. Ill keep mine though to sell with the car if I ever sell it and take off my Mickey Thompson Alloys for whatever 4wd I buy next

I have a set for sale now if you are interested. $300 for all four with tyres. Three tyres are ok and one has bad camber wear. Also come with caps.
Drop me a pm if you need any more info.

Cheers, Brad

So this seems like a good place to continue my question. I just recently brought a 2003 D22. It is only 2WD. The vehicle was yellow stickered as it has 20" rims on it. I want to get some standards for it. I like the late model rims with the 4 spokes, but they are all off of 4wd vehicles. Will a late model rim fir my 2wd 2003 model and be road legal? I would imagine that it would as there would be ample room in the front as i have no 4wd... Please can someone clarify this for me as it is sitting in the garage doing nothing until i can fix this. Thank you.

Those wheels also came standard on the STR 2wd I am fairly certain, you must be one of the few people who like the look of them

Will the 4wd rims fit though? I have seen heaps around my area for sale but would like to be sure. I dont like the look of them, they are just cheaper than buying a new set of rims and tyres which are not needed as i have other vehicles for toys and just need this ute on the road to make some rent for the family.

Latest posts

Back