son of trial "plus" is on again

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I finally got time to download some photos from the weekend at the "Son Of Trials PLUS"

They are a bit random, no particular order.

more coming

my wife collecting her lightforce spotties and $250 opposite lock gift voucher for getting 4th place in the 31" class

Nicole getting her trophy's and prises for getting 3rd place in the 31" class and best female over all. bbq skillet, tool roll, 500 Mickey T voucher, and new Gen ARK pack

Clayton getting his 1st place trophy's for 31"class and best overall male driver.
tool roll, camp chair, stretcher bed, 2.5m awning, winch recovery kit and bag, camp oven,

my wife and her 1st place for event 5 "Cols Cut"

Last edited:
my first place medal for best time overall for event 1 "sand trap" and 5th place in the 33" class

bbq skillet, tool roll, and $250 voucher with DP-CHIP

Thanks Brad, we had an awesome weekend.

The final results are up on the Patrol clubs site and more pics.

Hey congrats - I was wandering who was winning all those prizes.

I went out there for the weekend had a blast, did mean to get on the forum to see if anyone else was going but just ran out of time.

I don't think that I will be able to get to the next one in Feb, but will try for the trials plus at the end of the year

Hey congrats - I was wandering who was winning all those prizes.

I went out there for the weekend had a blast, did mean to get on the forum to see if anyone else was going but just ran out of time.

I don't think that I will be able to get to the next one in Feb, but will try for the trials plus at the end of the year

Thanks mate, we all had a blast, even got the please be quite call on saturday night after playing drinking games all arvo. lol

I did see a few D22's getting around and was wondering if any were from here.
shame about feb, but they come around fast, see you at the next "PLUS" event

How many competitors? And categories? Will be interested on the next one

Hey Raff, will depend on which one of the two versions you do, both the standard version and the "PLUS" version have three classes, just the "plus" event which is held in November has a 35" with lockers class where in the standard version it is replaced with 33" traction but i think you can still run 35" tyres its just the courses are not as difficult as in the November "Plus" version.

Thanks mate, we all had a blast, even got the please be quite call on saturday night after playing drinking games all arvo. lol

I did see a few D22's getting around and was wondering if any were from here.
shame about feb, but they come around fast, see you at the next "PLUS" event

Hey Raff, will depend on which one of the two versions you do, both the standard version and the "PLUS" version have three classes, just the "plus" event which is held in November has a 35" with lockers class where in the standard version it is replaced with 33" traction but i think you can still run 35" tyres its just the courses are not as difficult as in the November "Plus" version.

Thanks for the info - ill google it more

The other d22s are from MacArthur 4x4 club

Ok someone did say that to me and they were all camped not far from us.

I forgot to say there was 109 competitors this year, but they will take up to 150.

you will love it mate, its a top few days.

Latest posts

Back