2014 muster sponsors

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great prizes , hope to win the suspension ones :)

yeah that reminds me, send me a list of things you want.

Seldom seen have donated a $500 voucher to be used on their new "SHOCK WERKS" range, or Zordo has donated a full set of shocks, or The Ultimate Suspension voucher for $500 that can be used for anything they sell from windbooster throttle control, bar work, brake rotors ect right through to what they are famous for, suspension.

we have stacks of other stuff ,

Avenger HID Spotties,
LOKKA
HARROP E-Locker voucher for $990
OPL awnings
OPL recovery stuff
COOPER TIRES $250 voucher
COOPER apparel and esky
Scotty Bobcat Sliders
REDARC DC-DC 40amp charger
ARB compressor kit in hard case
ARB quick deflators
IRONMAN camp shower
IRONMAN collapsable buckets and saucepan
TOUGH TOYS seat organiser
TOUGH TOYS water bra
Your very own Diff, gear box and transfer five port breather kits x 2 (thanks again mate)
ForeFront Catch can
Berrima Diesel Plug'N'Go throttle controller

im sue i have forgotten some stuff

Anyway send me a list in order of preference mate so if your ticket get called i will know what to grab for ya.

After talking to a few of our sponsors today looks like they will stay on with us for the 2015 Muster at EMU CREEK!! 29/10/15 - 01/11/15

ARE WE THERE YET??

After talking to a few of our sponsors today looks like they will stay on with us for the 2015 Muster at EMU CREEK!! 29/10/15 - 01/11/15

ARE WE THERE YET??

That's great news!!!! Can't wait, bring it onnnnnn!!

A massive thanks to tough toys for my tough seat organiser! And also thank you to lever for bringing it all the way back to Adelaide for me and not making a runner with my prize haha

Latest posts

Back