Looking to borrow a winch for a few weeks

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nedm1989

Reaction score
Hey everyone, I'm just seeing if anyone has a winch that I could borrow for a few weeks, it doesn't even have to work as I won't be using it, I just want to put the extra weight over the front.

Long story short, I put a 2" lift kit in my D40 550 and was given the firmest front springs but I feel they're a bit too hard as they're made for up to an extra 100kg's to be sitting on the front so I wanted to bolt up a winch to my ARB bar to see if it fixes it up. Happy to leave cash with you until I give it back :D

I guess someone could reply by pm and your profile probably has a location, but if not, that may help find someone close to you.

Good luck with your trial anyway haha.

I would do something like that but want to be able to drive it around and see how it feels compared to how it is now, plus I know the winch won't move around one bit.

I have a feeling that changing to the medium dobinson springs will soften the ride up, but by how much I have no idea.

Latest posts

Back