Garage
Vehicle Name
Year 2014
Make Toyota
Model Landcruiser 76
Color French Vanilla
2014 Toyota Landcruiser 76
History Stock as a rock...... For now :?
Exterior
ARB Bar work all round.

Under the Hood
3" 409 stainless Genie exhaust with hi-flow cat / straight through muffler.

Wheel and Tire
2014 Toyota Landcruiser 76 Wheel and Tire
285/75R16 BFG KM2's on a set of king steel rims.
Comments: 15 / Views: 4832

Old 12-09-2014, 08:22 AM

My Mood:
Garage

Nice.
I would list my mods but seriously, you would get bored reading though them all. The mod bug has bitten hard and firm, its a project thats never complete as i am preparing for the inevitable Zombie Apocolypse.

Old 12-09-2014, 08:48 AM
Advanced Member

My Mood:
Smile

excellent mate pop an exhaust on it and listen to it roar.

Old 12-09-2014, 10:10 AM

My Mood:
Garage

Thanks guys,

Ordering the 3" exhaust this pay or next so looking forward to that

Unlike the nav, I kind of want to keep this as legal as possible so thinking of going 2" lift with 33's then will add the usual roof rack, awning, drawers ect. It came standard with the front and rear lockers with a 130ltr diesel tank so don't have to touch anything there.

Loving it either way :D

Brett

Then - 2006 3.0ltr ZD30 D22 : 3" Calmini lift kit with Bilstein shocks, 285/75R16 BFG KM2's on +20 King Steelies, EGR/Butterfly Mod, ARB Winch Bar, Safari Snorkel, GME TX3440 UHF/GME AE4705 Antenna, Viper 855XV 3 Point Black Wire Alarm System, Outback Ideas Recovery points, Mantra 3" exhaust, Bogaard Turbo Timer and 6000k Phillips HID Headlight conversion. ***SOLD***

Now - 2014 76 Series v8 Land Cruiser - Full ARB barwork - 3" Genie stainless exhaust - Fm100 Fuel Filter - 285/75 BFG KM2's

Old 12-09-2014, 10:39 AM
Advanced Member

My Mood:
Smile

Be proud mate and please update us with your mods, not that it needs much.

HJ

\

Old 12-09-2014, 10:51 AM

Default 2014 Toyota Landcruiser 76

A twin cab is on top of my wish list. Good work

Old 12-09-2014, 11:47 AM

My Mood:
Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by happy john View Post
Be proud mate and please update us with your mods, not that it needs much.

HJ
Will do mate :D Letting things calm down with the finance minister before i go to town on it :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben54b View Post
A twin cab is on top of my wish list. Good work
I like the duel cab 79's and they go bloody hard but wanted a wagon after owning the d22 so the 76 suited me perfectly :)

Brett

Then - 2006 3.0ltr ZD30 D22 : 3" Calmini lift kit with Bilstein shocks, 285/75R16 BFG KM2's on +20 King Steelies, EGR/Butterfly Mod, ARB Winch Bar, Safari Snorkel, GME TX3440 UHF/GME AE4705 Antenna, Viper 855XV 3 Point Black Wire Alarm System, Outback Ideas Recovery points, Mantra 3" exhaust, Bogaard Turbo Timer and 6000k Phillips HID Headlight conversion. ***SOLD***

Now - 2014 76 Series v8 Land Cruiser - Full ARB barwork - 3" Genie stainless exhaust - Fm100 Fuel Filter - 285/75 BFG KM2's

Old 12-09-2014, 11:49 AM

I'm a tradie so a wagon is no good. But I do like those wagons.

Old 12-09-2014, 11:51 AM

My Mood:
Garage
Default 2014 Toyota Landcruiser 76

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbryant85 View Post
Thanks guys,

Ordering the 3" exhaust this pay or next so looking forward to that

Unlike the nav, I kind of want to keep this as legal as possible so thinking of going 2" lift with 33's then will add the usual roof rack, awning, drawers ect. It came standard with the front and rear lockers with a 130ltr diesel tank so don't have to touch anything there.

Loving it either way :D

Brett

Standard with front and rear lockers?? That's awesome. There really isn't much to mod out, nothing required to make it close to being illegal it come too capable, What an awesome ute. Watched a video today on 4x4earth with three of them off road and it's impressive and sounds awesome.
Was that good made me decide today that I'm not selling the D22 till I can afford a duel cab cruiser.
I would list my mods but seriously, you would get bored reading though them all. The mod bug has bitten hard and firm, its a project thats never complete as i am preparing for the inevitable Zombie Apocolypse.

Old 12-09-2014, 12:15 PM

My Mood:
Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben54b View Post
I'm a tradie so a wagon is no good. But I do like those wagons.
Yeah but set up properly you can have the ute for work and play :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneMofo View Post
Standard with front and rear lockers?? That's awesome. There really isn't much to mod out, nothing required to make it close to being illegal it come too capable, What an awesome ute. Watched a video today on 4x4earth with three of them off road and it's impressive and sounds awesome.
Was that good made me decide today that I'm not selling the D22 till I can afford a duel cab cruiser.
Think the 70 series gxl's come standard with diff locks from 2013 onwards, pretty sure the older ones don't, Nah not that much to mod but there are a few little things that I have to buy -

New center console because the original one has no room to rest my left arm while driving and it is rather small so you can't store much. Plus the new ones also come with cup holders as only one cup holder standard.

Have to install cruise control as it doesn't come standard.

Looking at around 2.5k to extend the rear axle or possibility of a 105 series axle in the rear, Only reason is in the softer surfaces there rear does like to try and follow the front wheel tracks resulting in a bit of fish tailing, Not a major drama but I plan on keeping this for a good couple years so might be a worthy investment.

I have heard stories of the alternator shitting it's self when driving in mud as it's a low mount so will look into ways of fixing that issue if possible.

Aside from those little issues I can't fault the cruiser :D It's bloody awesome for my partner to drive when she does shopping or whatever as it can easily over take the road trains on the way to Karratha when the old d22 you had to wait for a hill and pray for a decent break in on coming traffic and rev the guts out of it :D

Brett