Fishing Kayaks,

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No one that has used a cheap Chinese kayak then gone to a hobie would agree with you they are extremely well built from the USA and have awesome customer service and warranty, plus the hands free mirage drive is great for fishing and less tiring than paddle kayaks

My plastic boat is a Polycraft4.55CC. That's the closest you'll get me to a Yak. Stuff in the water up here either wants to sting you to death or eat you. Either way the crazy chaps I see up some of the creeks can keep it. Snappy handbags are not my friends.

I had a Hobie Quest 13 myself, great fishing kayak, stable, quite fast, needs a rudder tho in windy conditions.

The absolute ducks guts in paddle type fishing kayaks tho is the Jackson Kayaks range, totally fishing oriented, two position seat (hi or low) and so super stable you can even stand in them.

Look for them on YouTube and the rather excitable guy that does the videos! They are rather proudly made in America

My brother in law has the Jackson Cuda, there's an importer here in WA for them.

Gday Everyone!

A mate of mine has recently got himself a fishing kayak, and after a weekend up at the lakes in tassie, i've decided to look into getting myself one.
Just wondering if anyone on here has one and what they like/dislike about theirs and what they would recommend i look for when I finally get one.
I went into Rays Outdoors this arvo an saw one called the 'Mission 390 Catch'
Didnt look to bad and at $999 it seems to be pretty well priced, I'll attach a link so you can check it out.

Any help would be very much appreciated!

Cheer.

http://www.missionkayaking.com/shop/KAYAKS/FISHING/CATCH+390.html

that's a great looking rig..
im looking at buying a house at Coronet Bay so one of these will get plenty of use considering the fishing in western port bay is great..
its the noahs arks I got watch out for

Lots of second hand ones for sale. I bought mine a few years ago for $100

I got a hobie pro angler great kayak and i put it on the roof of my nav by myself with no trouble. This is my second hobie last one was an outfitter great kayak has well.

Latest posts

Back