ZD30 Injector Pump Swap

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JORDEY

Reaction score
I was on you tube and came across these vids and thought it was kinda cool, so I thought I'd share them ;)

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKCeTIfp8Ty0JujnOkq854w

They've taken what looks to be a QD32 pump (not sure) and slapped it on a ZD30, getting rid of the VP44.

Whether works reliably (idle, drivability, economy ect) is yet to be seen, if anything it's worth noting and having an in depth discussion with the tech's in the industry, on whether it's worth it or not, though the only use would probably be comp trucks or something along those lines, it'll be interesting to find out either way.

the problem is the injectors. you have to somehow fit low pressure injectors. if they can do that it will work. if they don't it will not run. the VP44 puts out high injection pressures (higher than the early common rail) that a VE style pump simply cannot make.
of course how well it will run with low pressure injectors and how long it will last is a completely different story.

Latest posts

Back