DPF , Oil question on the NP300

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Martin'sD40

Reaction score
Does anyone know at prox what km range eg 5000/10000km in distance the DPF get activated by super heated air to clean itself ?

If your changing your own oils what Oil's are you using?

Also what OBD2 scanners work on the D23 - NP300?

Marty

Last edited:
Mine was doing a DPF burn every 500km. Your fuel usage goes through the roof and lack of power during the cycle. i do mostly country work, 400-500km trips at 110kmh at a time every week.
Some OBD scanners will read and rest fault codes. I have a scangauge2 works and a Bluetooth dongle that works, friends Snapon reader does not work.

Fuchs 5w-30 GT1 pro flex oil.

Hi Martin,

I've got 11,000 kms on the clock and never seen the DPF come on. I tow every day around town for work, and sometimes tow the boat up north (2.5 hour drive) on a weekend.

The change oil filter message came up just after 10,000 kms, and I used Penrite enviro+ C4 full synthetic oil.

By The looks of it , the DPF needs heat generated under load to help keep the filter clean

I was also wondering about using Full syn oil but would you use it on a new engine that needs to bed in 1st ?

Marty

By The looks of it , the DPF needs heat generated under load to help keep the filter clean

I was also wondering about using Full syn oil but would you use it on a new engine that needs to bed in 1st ?

Marty
they have full synthetic from the factory.

There is no DPF light for when it regens.

Listen for a change in engine note and fuel used goes through the roof.
I could here mine I have a 3" no muffler exhaust

Mine was doing a DPF burn every 500km. Your fuel usage goes through the roof and lack of power during the cycle. i do mostly country work, 400-500km trips at 110kmh at a time every week.
Some OBD scanners will read and rest fault codes. I have a scangauge2 works and a Bluetooth dongle that works, friends Snapon reader does not work.

Fuchs 5w-30 GT1 pro flex oil.

Hey mate.

Did u just insatll the delete pipe?
What else had to be done?
I see that wad some time ago how has it been since. Any fuel savings.?

Did u just insatll the delete pipe? yes
What else had to be done? nothing
I see that wad some time ago how has it been since. Any fuel savings? marginal fuel saving. lot more torque and power.

Latest posts

Back