Cb radios

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hunterman

Reaction score
Hey guys, just wondering if anyone has any suggestions on what cb radio to buy and what type of antenna, I got hunting usually on flat land and there's not many hills involved, so il be looking more for a long range rather than a short range one.

Gday mate,

I have purchased a Uniden UH7700NB which will fit nice and snug in the shelf under the heating controls.

Read a few reviews and looks to be great bang for buck!

Hey guys, just wondering if anyone has any suggestions on what cb radio to buy and what type of antenna, I got hunting usually on flat land and there's not many hills involved, so il be looking more for a long range rather than a short range one.
A 6db around 500mm long is best for what you need, if you are mounting on the bull bar yours appears alloy, you will need a ground independent model. These can be identified by the loading coil that the base of the aerial screws into. Be carful with the higher gains models around 900mm the performance is marginally better, but you will have trouble with carparks and vandals. All of the 5 watt models perform as well GME is considered the pick of the bunch.

Last edited:
Back