XFORCE 3" exhaust

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jacktudor1994

Reaction score
Hey guys, has anyone out there put a 3" xforce exhaust on a D22 3.0l?
How did it go, was it worth it? Any feedback will be appreciated

Hi i fitted a 3'' Xforce on a 2013 2.5 it was worth it but it was hitting on the firewall on room at all

Must be a change somewhere the only thing I changed was the last night bracket needed some cutting

Hi i fitted a 3'' Xforce on a 2013 2.5 it was worth it but it was hitting on the firewall on room at all

This is good to read. Did you get the system off eBay or best mufflers? And how bad does it hit the fire wall?

I'm right in the middle of making a decision on an exhaust and I was leaning towards the xforce purely because it's half the price of every other but a couple of places have warned about the dump not fitting so I'm almost set on the beaudesert as there is not many options. No one is really up for doing custom systems on the coast and Scott's rods need the car to ensure it all fits which is a hard for me.

Any one else have any other options?

-Tyler

If you contact the mob in orange http://oexauto.com.au/exhausts02.html and ask for a price on xforce 3" you won't be disappointed
My system fitted up nicely no dramas everything was in the box.
I got a red back system. For the old mans patrol a very top notch bit of kit even came with a spares bag in case you need to fix/replace anything etc and both systems were very well priced less then half a beau system
I can't speak for the postage costs mine was picked up

the Dump was hitting on firewall but if you put a 3' in to a spot of a 2' very tight it was $1000 fitted at A1 exhusts orange Xforce know about now tight it is and fixing the problem

Mine doesn't hit the firewall but there is a thin grey/black pipe that protrudes off the firewall and the dump pipe just rests against this when the engine isn't running. Haven't looked when it is. It is mainly the flange gasket doing this, maybe a different brand gasket or a trim might prevent it.

Having said that there is no sound when running or damage being caused that I can tell. Mine is an ebay XForce from lake macquarie (which turns out to be Ultratune Morriset) on an '03 jap built ZD30. It was fitted by them last saturday and so far all good.

KB

Latest posts

Back