New Navara ordered. Getting serviced. Can't wait.

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RockyOne

Reaction score
Swatted up on the six vehicle tests in 4x4 Monthly and also the caravan forums. We had the last of the 'real' solid axles Hiluxes d/cabs from new. Took it on 22 day Kimberley with the Portmans. Magic adventure. Here in Emerald,Qld, almost every second rig is a dual cab or tray 4x4. Was easy to check them all out. One of the six rigs in the mag tests had no cruise so that was out. My Wrangler cost me 1200 to have cruise fitted as the 2000 model never had it. Long distances here mean it is needed and I am spoilt as my XJ Cherokee t/diesel I sadly have to sell,has cruise and now,so does the Wrangler. As I come from a caravan background (used to service and deliver up 26' vans behind a little 6 cyl Holden ute) we will no doubt,have another van soon for a tour or two. My wife is driving a RAV-4 and love it. Does the six hour trip to the Downs areas often. Need the dual cab to carry grand chilldren etc as well as our dog 'Spanner'. Dogs are fine in Land Cruiser Mountain Park. One of my favourite haunts for camping with our Aussie Swag camper. This is going to be a great adventure with the Navara. Bring it on!

Hi Rocky,

Welcome to the forums, assume you are getting the D40?

I met a few Emerald boys on my last trip to LCMP a few weeks ago, top blokes.

Enjoy your new truck.

Gday Rocky,welcome.Nice choice of vehicle.
Cruise is a must,i use mine nearly everyday.
Helps cut down on speeding fines. :top:

Latest posts

Back