TPS Wire

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

matt14

Reaction score
G'day, I have a 2010 D22 and am trying to do a chip install. To do so I need to connect into the TPS wire however I cannot seem to find it. I have done a search of the forum but the other posts with pictures seem to have a different throttle than mine with 2 plugs. I can only see one on mine, which I can't seem to be able to pull out. Does anyone with a similar model know where it goes? Thanks.

G'day, I have a 2010 D22 and am trying to do a chip install. To do so I need to connect into the TPS wire however I cannot seem to find it. I have done a search of the forum but the other posts with pictures seem to have a different throttle than mine with 2 plugs. I can only see one on mine, which I can't seem to be able to pull out. Does anyone with a similar model know where it goes? Thanks.

You will need a multimeter and check each wire with the ignition on and using it measure a volt increase up to 5v when you press the pedal down then let it go and it should drop down in voltage.. make sure when its fully depressed that it reads 5v not 3v as thats what I found one of the wires also does when pressing the pedal down. That will be the tps signal wire.

Thanks for the replay fellas, looks like the black pin is the 3v under full throttle, or atleast I did not see it go above 3v. Also I can't see any way of measuring the voltage of the other cables without cutting the insulation of them one by one. Is there an easier way? I ordered a workshop manual with wiring diagrams but I don't know if it will be here this week or even contain the info I need. Thanks.

If the black wire definitely doesnt go above 3v with the pedal fully depressed try the GREEN wire, you can either insert a thin back-probe into the connector to test the voltage, or strip a small section of insulation away and repair it afterwards.

Latest posts

Back