STX 550 radio head unit - USB

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stewie

Reaction score
Hi Guys,
Wondering if anyone has had problems with the USB socket within the centre console which connects to the STX-550 head unit, mind has no power from it but when you connect Iphone to socket the radio goes into USB source mode but doesn't stream from it, so this means there some kind of a connection to head unit but not enough to stream and nor power.
I did also notice that the cigarette socket within centre console also didn't work so I found a blown fuse, replaced the fuse, thinking that I fixed the problem but no, only fixed the no power to the cigarette socket. So if anyone has had this problem and or might know of a way to resolve can you please advise.

Regards Stuart

Turns out the radio isn't the problem but more so Apple, I tried my sons Iphone 5 with older IOS and worked fine with no problems, even charged okay so the issue is due to the IOS 11 update which occurred around August. I need to fine out what make and model the head unit is so I can find if there is an update for the firmware, does anyone know what the make and model of the head unit is in the STX 550?

Regards Stuart

There is a stack of information on the web about apple devices not charging after the IOS11 update. Are you using a genuine apple charge cable with your iPhone? If so hard resetting your phone or one of the other solutions on the web may fix your problem

Latest posts

Back