D40 2 inch body lift write up

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lift for sale

Nice write up mate, I have a 50mm body lift for sale unused still in box if anybody is interested. For a Dual Cab D40

Hey CHUUBZ, wondering if ya still gt that lift for sale if so how much? email back cheers

16 blocks in total if you are doing the lift correctly

Any one know specs of whats required for the lift? Was going to whip up some blocks from alloy, looks like 16 blocks 50mm by about 40? 12mm hole and 75 mm M10 high tensile bolts?

A tip with alloy blacks is to put a rubber washer between the body and the block or it will fret. What are Zordos blocks made of. They are black arn't they. Are they coated with something?

His are polyurethane. I may end up getting a set of him, just need to price up saving + effort vs his price which comes with support. Now I say it like that it would need to be a good saving, although it will be for 2 kits.

Hey

my mate did a 2" body lift in his navara STX 2006, after the lift the car wasnt starting properly and kept cutting out and engine light coming on.

we took the blocks out and car ran fine, but we noticed that we had to prime the fuel first. is there by any chance a fuel line kinked or something.

anyone else have this issue?....

I'm just under the passanger side wheel well now...if you jacked it up too high there are heaps of pipes there...should stretch but to a point...most are solid pipes...most appear to be brake lines but there are some 10mm lines...could be fuel.

Hi boxy, quick question mate, how would i go lifting the bullbar up, would i need new brackets?
Cheers, shaun

Legend

What a legend with these instructions! If anyone wants a step by step guide to fit a body lift to your D40, this is perfect. Everything is exactly what you need to do and its the easiest thing you could ever do yourself. Allow 2 hours, follow the steps put up
and your done :)

Attachments

• 012.JPG
    012.JPG
    84.1 KB · Views: 303
With the two inch body lift did you have to use extended brake lines? Also by lifting the body moving the grill higher doesn't this cut off the airflow that comes through? Is this the case and have you had any issues?

Last edited:
When I put a body lift in my D22 I could only lift the body up so far before the radiator got in the way and needed to be lifted as well. I will be putting a body lift in my 2013 D40 and was wondering if you have to lift the radiator with the body or could you lift it without having to make any modifications? Thanks

Latest posts

Back