only 700kms and have an oil leak

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've had the intake pipe replaced three times and oil leaking there again. Oil on driveway so gotta sus that, mysterious coolant leak they picked-up at service.
Intake pipes 2000km, 20000km-ish and 37000kms. Now at 40xxxkms

They're full of shit. There has to be something more than the intake pipe seal or warping. I call bullshit

Have they shown you the warped part? I haven’t had any issues again.

Have they shown you the warped part? I haven’t had any issues again.
No they didn't.
But nowI have just put it in for 100k service and this will be the 6th, maybe 7th time they have to replace the pipe. The oil was dripping onto the ground whenever and whereverI parked it. In my opinion, that is way too much oil to just be the pipe seal, whether it is warped or not... This is a f&$@ing joke. Waiting for the service manager to call back, but will not be accepting "intake pipe replaced" on the service report.
That many pipes can't be faulty I wouldn't think, and even thenmy D22 used to seep oil at the pipe clamps, that thing was 13 years old whenI sold it and bought the d23 and it seeped/leaked less than 1/100th of the oil the d23 does

Latest posts

Back