New tyres

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bakes

Reaction score
Finally got around to fitting a new set of tyres.

Ended up getting a set of Yokohama Geolandar AT 265/70 18.
They fill out the wheel arches and look good.
Will take a couple of pics when it stops raining.

How's your experience with the tires that you've chosen? I've been planning to get new tires this month, and I want all-terrain tires for my replacement. I haven't made any decisions about which tires I'll get so I'm looking for suggestions and recommendations from anyone here.

I've used BF Goodrich ATs, Yokohama Geolanders and now Maxxis Bravo ATs.

The BFGs have a name, but they're a little slick on wet tarmac and make a fair amount of noise. Off-road grip is good. Longevity is pretty reasonable, we got about 70,000km on ours. We paid about $360 each.

The Yokohamas were a much quieter tyre than the BFGs and seemed to have better wet-weather road grip. They were no different off-road and lasted just as long, but only cost $250 each.

The Maxxis tyres were no different in price or performance to the Yokohamas and seem to be lasting quite well. They were about $260 each.

I am keen to look at Falken Wildpeaks for my next set. We have a mountain nearby that gets snow in the winter and we love going up there, so if they're good for normal driving as well, these might just become my next purchase (when they're needed!).

Latest posts

Back